Monday, December 15, 2008

I Have Been Tagged....

by Anamika, the faithful reader of my blog. And I love it every time she does that because these tags are fun.

So here it is:

My oldest memory: There are a few, I must say. But the one that amuses me the most was my uncanny ability to fall into gutters and open drains while playing with my brothers. Yes, I would invariably find my foot or part of my leg in one of those filthy, smelly, flea-infested sewers. Needless to say, it was never a pretty sight followed by chaos and a tetanus shot by my over-protective, over-cautious doctor dad. So, you can imagine how many of those damn shots I got!

Ten years ago: I was this single woman having the time of her life. A cute, comfortable place I called home, fantastic friends, a promising job and no worries. Life was a party! It is a different kinda party now - one that's fun but not as over the top as it used to be! Thank God!

My first thought this morning: Its Monday! Deng!

If you would build a time capsule, what would it contain: some of my favorite things: music, movies, books, coffee, food, hand cream and if I can include people, definitely my kids and hubby dear. Oh..and chapsticks.

This year: another hectic year full of milestones, memories and events. Significant of all would be hanging out with my kids...ooohh they are becoming funner day by day!

14 years from now: well, I am not a planner....but would like to see myself retire, become a beach bum or live in a log cabin up in the mountains, drink mojitos all day long, take in the beauty around me or become a volunteer, travel to help the less fortunate and of course, watch my kids with pride as they blossom

There you go. Done!

Not tagging anyone else. But if you happen to stumble by my blog, you are most welcome to take it up..thanks TC!!!

1 comment:

Thinking Cramps said...

Drink mojitos all day!!! I like.