Monday, December 15, 2008

A Tiny Person With a Booming Voice

These are songs A’s been singing off late. Her favorites. And I kid you not when I say - she defies tininess with her sheer vocal strength.

Her rendition of “I love you…you love me”

I laave (love) you, you laave me
I laave mama
I laave papa
I laave D….
I laave Aita (grandma)…

Jingle jingle bells
Jingle all the way…
Oh what fun…oh what fun
Oh what fun it is.
(She is very good at improvising)

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
A great fall

A, B, C, D, E F G, H, I, J, K, ello, vello, P, Q, R S, T U, V, W, X and Zee,
now I know my ABC’s
next I vaant (want) to sing with me

We are trippin' on her songs. Speaking of which, another song that I am into right now is Missy Higgins, "Where I stood" Wow, what a song and her voice..oh..la..la.

No comments: