Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Son's Image of his Father

I am late putting this up. But it is worth the wait! The following is D composition about his dad on Father's Day.

MY DAD
My dad's name is 'Papa'
He is '14' years old
His birthday is 'when its cold'
He weighs '5 lbs'
He is '8 ft' tall
His eyes are 'black'
His hair is 'black'
He was '5 years' old when I was born
His favorite food is 'rice'
His favorite sport is 'football'
His favorite season is 'summer'
His favorite place to take a vacation is 'London'
If my dad could go anywhere in the world, it would be 'London' because 'he wants to see the Queen'
His favorite thing to do is 'playing baseball'
When my dad goes to work, his job is to 'do the computer'
His favorite care is 'a white car'
My dad and I like to 'go to school'
I love my dad very much because he 'is a good boy'

A fitting tribute to his father by a 4 year old.

No comments: