Friday, May 9, 2008

Special MOMS!

To all the beautiful mothers I know. Motherhood has taught each one of us quite a few valuable lessons and it has been a life changing experiencing for most of us. I would like to think that we have become better human beings-compassionate, tolerant, patient and resilient, among other things.

Happy Mothers Day to each one of you. Enjoy the special day with your loved ones and more importantly celebrate yourself and the beauty you bring by simply being a MOM!

Attagirls!

This is also to two very important women in my life- my mom and my mother in law. Thank you for the incredible value you bring to my life. Thank you Kunumaa for being who you are. You have taught me to be confident, strong and brave. I love you and miss you.
And Rinamaa, thank you for helping me understand the importance of love and nurture. I couldn't have asked for a better mother- in-law. You are the best!

No comments: