Friday, December 7, 2007

Conversations

Hey, we’ll make a snowman all right?
Yeah…we will also make snowballs and footprints
How about a snow angel?
Yeah, and you know mama, what will be cool?
We can make a ….
Dog
Cat
House
Shoe

How about a snow castle?
Wow, that is cool too- Yiyyee!

******

Mama why have you stopped?
There are cars in front of me D. When you are driving you have to be very careful else there will be an accident.
When I drive I will not hit a car.
Very good.
You know why?
Why?
Because I will be Bat man and I will take you to your mommy when you become little
When I become little??
Yes and that will be ‘Batman saves the day’!

******

Can I tell you a story?
Yes, please!
Once there was a little girl whose name was Asha
She was soaked in mud
So Batman came, put a rope around her neck and pulled her out
And that is ‘Batman saves the day’!

No comments: