Saturday, July 17, 2010

I am Lucky (in D's words)

I told mama this morning that I am lucky. She asked me what I mean by that and I told her I am lucky because I have what I want. I have more than others and I sometimes get things 'double'.

By double I mean, I swim two times a week, I can watch two movies...like that.

Mama asked me to make a list of all the things I feel I am lucky for. She was going out to meet a friend for lunch in the afternoon. While she was out, I had to make this list. So I did and here it is:

Things I am lucky for:
Swimming
Movie time
2000 toys
Games
Outside toys- my bike, scooter, soccer balls
Candy
Birthday parties-where I can eat cake
School, so I dont have to stay at home all alone
Friends
My sister
My cousins
My room- so I dont have to sleep outside
The magnets on our fridge
Library books
Kitchen to make food
Food-green peppers, carrots, broccoli, lettuce, pizza, sausage
Plates and cups to use when we eat
Aita and Koka*- especially because they are not 'very' old.
Plants in our yard. We need to water them quite a bit though.

I think that's about it.

* D's grandparents

No comments: