Friday, April 16, 2010

The 5ers

OK, I have been tagged by Chints.

5 pathetically horrible movies you’ve seen:

Countless pathetic movies to easily lose count of but the ones that stand out for me are as follows:

Sweet November: Went to watch it because it starred Keanu Reeves ( no matter what people say about him, I happen to dig him) and Charlize Theron (the hottie!) but had the strongest urge to leave the theatre half way through. Interestingly, the highlight of this movie night was watching my brother snooze who brought the small theatre down with his loud snores! Luckily there were just a few of us and I bet the others were dozing too else wud have seriously gotten the boot!

Harold and Kumar: I don’t know how this one became such a hit but I found it utterly stupid and silly. I do have to say Kal Penn redeemed himself in “The Namesake”.

Khushi: this one toh mujhe ‘dukhi’ kar diya!

Aashroy: We used to watch a ton of Assamese movies growing up and enjoyed most of them. But this one will surely win the Razzie award for the worst picture ever made. I still remember the three of us (my brothers and I ) causing such a ruckus inside the theatre that our mom had no option but to drag us out into the car and drive home. Although she was enraged with us, the next day she agreed how painful the flick was.

The Ugly Truth: Starring Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler, this movie was truthfully ugly.

5 people you’d love to hit anytime, anywhere:

This really is a no-brainer since I am known to be a 'basher'. Ask my close friends- they will tell you. I totally see them nodding their heads in agreement.

Liars

Road side lewds: Jerks who follow you, pounce on you, feel you up on crowded buses and streets, flashers, you name it, I have seen them all....thanks to my stay in "Apni Dilli".

Hypocrites

Meddlers- these folks really need to understand how irritating they are. Mind your own business, people!

People who lack basic etiquette and manners.

5 accessories you can create out of food:

Wow, you can make accessories out of food??? Really??? I’d be happy if I can churn out a basic dal. Perhaps I should take lessons from my dear friend who tagged me. Chints: are you up for it?

5 places where you don’t want to be seen dead at:

A restaurant gorging on food. I am such a food freak. The rate at which I eat scares me.

At a party-drinking as if there is no tomorrow.

On a plane: I'd probably die of claustrophobia.

At a zoo watching snakes-eewww...they creep me out!

A strip club- I went to one in Bangkok many years ago and I was lucky my heart was strong enough to bear the sight!

Done! Is there anyone else I can tag? Will see if I can get MM and TC to take this up-two other bloggers I follow religiously.

No comments: