Thursday, November 19, 2009

She Is MY Girl

When she is sad or cries, she wants to cuddle up with mama.

When she eats, she wants mama to sit next to her.

When she wakes up in the morning or from her nap, the first word to come out of her tiny mouth is ‘Mama’

When she is in the stroller, she wants mama to push it.

When she is out on a walk, she wants to hold mama’s hand.

When she wants to hear a story, she wants mama to read it to her.

When she is coloring or working on a puzzle, she wants her mama’s help.

When she is sleepy, she wants mama to sing her a lullaby.

It's like she needs me ALL the time. No matter how overwhelming this may be at times, I love how my daughter is enamoured by me. She is my perfect piece of proceline, a rare treasure and just as she is nuts about me, I am about her. Totally.

3 comments:

Priyanka Rajkhowa said...

Sweeett...she is growing up fast, but am sure willl remain a mama's girl after all :-)

Nino's Mum said...

:) I know this feeling. I get it from an almost-four boy who loves playing games with his dad, but whose mum rocks his world. It's like have a constant source of joy. proverbial and true.

Anonymous said...

Hi! You visited my blog through nino's mum's and that's how I came to yours! What a circle! Not a vicious one thought ;) Moms rock, don't they! Little girls are like precious things...I have an 8-year old niece and she's quite the mama's girl herself :) Like me, her aunt, and her mom, my sister.