Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Observation (As in "Observed")

Last night, D was working on the word ‘observed’. He had to unscramble the word, write its meaning, draw a picture about it and also frame a sentence with it.

Hubby dear helped him unscramble, explained the meaning to him and left it to him to frame a sentence.

Hmmm, to look, to watch…he said.

How should I write a sentence? Hmmm, let’s see…...Oh Mama!! I got it. I have one.

I 'observed' a movie!

It really isn't hard at all to figure out D’s favoritest thing in life. For him, everything he does or is involved in ends with movies.

1 comment:

Nino's Mum said...

lol! I remember trying this with Nino when he came up with the word 'tragic' that he's probably picked from a book. He applied tragic to my bedroom windows... so that's says a lot about the view from there, and my window-dressing skills!