Monday, October 12, 2009

All I Need is Food

I am foodie. A flaming one at that. Yep it's one thing I will make sure I have plenty of if I am stranded on an island. And I love good food..who doesn't after all? I believe I was sent to earth just to eat. Nope,I don't eat to live. I LIVE TO EAT.

This long weekend I did what I do best. I ate. Without any qualms for the extra calories, the fat that's getting deposited unevenly and uglily over my body. Do I care about the weight I am putting on? Of course I do. I lament about it every single day but when there is a platter of delicious, scrummy, yummy food in front of me, I happily and conveniently ignore my weight woes and focus on what's in front of me. Yes, my other motto in life is carpe diem! Something I follow religiously when it comes to food. On Saturday, my dear cousin invited me to an evening of exotic Assamese cuisine-duck curry, khaar ...dried fish chutney and mutton liver. It was a food mecca as far as I was concerned and did I seize the moment?

You bet I did.

1 comment:

Priyanka Rajkhowa said...

:-))...sounds yummy...you really don't need to worry about weight ...you are skinny :-)