Monday, July 6, 2009

A Tiresome but Memorable Weekend

Just returned from an over-the-top, chaotic, super hectic Assamese convention. I am still recovering after spending the last couple of days running around like a headless chicken, late night drinking and a packed schedule.

Oh...it feels really good to be back to the usual, steady pace of life. As I am nursing myself back out of a nasty hangover, I am reliving and rewinding my kids first live performances. Both sang, danced and made us enormously proud!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bihu? Video pls :)My tragedy in life ,among others, is that I can't dance Bihu :-)

Anonymous said...

Bihu? Video pls :)My tragedy in life ,among others, is that I can't dance Bihu :-)

Priyanka Rajkhowa said...

Was great to see the little ones enjoying themselves on stage :-)