Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy 300

This is my 300th post. A feat I thought I could never accomplish given the circumstances under which this blog was created. But I am glad I did. I don't write regularly. I can't - its just not in me to string words and thoughts seamlessly like many others. I don't have the talent but I make an effort. I don't have the time but I try to keep up with it. And I am pleased with what I see. On innumerable occasions this blog has made my life simpler, uncomplicated and even comical to some extent. It's been a worthwhile attempt. Undoubtedly. And I am typing this with my pride filled fingers. Really.

1 comment:

Priyanka Rajkhowa said...

Congratulations Rhimjhim ba !!!

Keep writing and keep the posts coming...love your blog :-)..it's become a part of my daily routine to check in at least once :-))

Will c ya at the convention !