Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday Fever is On!

When is your birthday D?
March 4th!!!! I am going to be a big boy. It is a big boy birthday.

*******

A, its my birthday. So I get a gift and you will get a goody bag, OK?

*******

Who's birthday is on the 4th?
MINE!!!!!

*****

The demands have started....

Mama, I want a Stars Wars cake for my birthday.

Mama, we can go to Red Lobster for dinner.

Mama, I will watch 'The Incredibles' with my friends. We can have popcorn too, right? (we are planning a movie night for D and his friends to celebrate his big day)

Mama, when are we going to make the goody bags? I won't tell my friends about it OK. I want to surprise them.

**********

What do you want for your birthday sweetie?
A SCOOTER!!!!

2 comments:

Priyanka Rajkhowa said...

Hey Rhimdhim ba,

Wish the little one a very Happy Birthday from Gapuchi and me...:-))

the mad momma said...

and did he get a scooter then?