Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Hard to Stay....

upbeat and focused when it's cold and dreary outside. I finally figured out what I hate most about winters - its not the snow or the ice that can sometimes cause you to fall and break a limb or two. It's the WIND. The gusty, strong, chill-to-the-bones wind is what I can't bear. The very thought of it makes me go...brrrrrrrrrrrr! It turns me into this nasty, grouchy, pessimistic, ever-complaining woman. I am always amazed how weather influences one's mood. Bright, beautiful sunny days is what I need and as much as I am disappointed about my allergies, I can't wait for spring to arrive.

2 comments:

Priyanka Rajkhowa said...

:-))

That's the good thing about the east coast,isn't it...there is always a different season to look forward to every couple of months...hope your allergies are not troubling you all that much anymore...

Suku said...

yes i know...we get all four seasons...that perhaps is the saving grace!