Friday, November 21, 2008

Inactive

I am going through a lull. Brain cells are kaput-malfunctioning or may be it’s a brain freeze. I am overworked, stressed, tired, sleep-deprived and still fighting a cold! And the weather-isn’t much to brag about either. Temperatures are dipping every day and the cold stinky weather is ALREADY here! It’s not even Thanksgiving for heaven’s sake.

The past few weeks, between work and home, I have been nothing but a headless chicken. There’s so much I need to get done. I am still playing catch up at work. At home, we still haven’t unpacked from our trip to India and its been almost a month. We just dumped everything into our guest bedroom. It is a mess- the bed, once welcoming is now piled up with clothes and bags that need to be put or given away. There are things strewn all over the floor including half emptied suitcases and bags. I have been meaning to get it over with but haven’t had the time, energy or the motivation to do so. Hubby dear tried cleaning up but I shooed him away as I have to organize it MY way. I purposely keep the door shut so that I am not reminded of what needs to be done. Avoidance is the best solution, at times! Yeah right. And the flaming procrastinator in me looks at the dump and conveniently says-I must get it done this weekend. Weekends have come and gone but the guest room is still the way it is.


Why am I even blogging about this?

No comments: