Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Diwali

Mama, wake up! Time for breakfast. I want to have Pop Tarts!

Uh..Oh

Wake up Mama, please, please. We are hungry.

Half asleep, I turn to see what time it is. 4 fucking a.m.

It is only 4 o’clock sweetie. Go back to sleep. We will wake up in an hour and then you can have your unhealthy Pop Tarts.

No, mama, no. WAAAAKKKKEEEEE UUUUPPPPP. Please. Please. Please.

There goes my sleep. Today is the third day back in the US. Still recovering from the journey. It has taken a toll on me. It’s been harder this time around. The kids of course will be jet-lagged and will take some time but I didn’t think it would hit me so hard. I am getting old. Really.

Anyway, Happy Diwali folks.

1 comment:

Thinking Cramps said...

Hey, you changed your template. I like it :)

Hope Diwali was nice after you woke up!!