Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am finally ready...

I am in the process of starting out on my own, part-time for now. The idea of becoming a consultant/entrepreneur is thrilling but at the same time quite nerve-wrecking. I go through moments of insecurity and low self-esteem. Hubby dear, with his help and support has been wonderful in this matter. He is trying to keep me motivated, to get in the momentum of things. He has really worked hard in getting the promotional stuff ready and has done a brilliant job with them. I am so proud of this man and his abilities! And having him as a anchor is a huge blessing for me. His hard work and focus has given me the impetus to chart out my game plan and the courage to face the uncertainity.

My first program is in a month. I am co-consulting with another person who is excellent in what he does. Having him as a partner in my first project makes it less daunting for me. I just hope I don't screw up.

I have been toying with this idea for a few years now and it feels a little unreal that things are beginning to take shape! Will it be easy? Probably not. Will I succeed? I don't know.
But I do know that if I don't do this now, at this juncture of my life, I will be throwing away a great opportunity. And if success eludes me, I may be disappointed, but I don't think I will have any regrets.

No comments: