Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Proclaimation/Observation

A: Mama, I love you.
Me: Awww….I love you too baby. Tell me, how much do you love me?
A: I love you three days.
Me: Oh, only three? You know how much I love you? I love you hundred days.
A: No, mama, I don’t love you hundred days. I love you three days.

Like I have said many times before on this blog-my girl knows what she feels and wants! I don’t think I can ever trump her.

****************************************************************

D, comes into the family room with a big frown on his small forehead.
Mama, I want to be a grown-up.
Why sweetie? I ask. Off late, he's been on a rush to grow.
How come grown ups get to do whatever they want and kids don't? I really want to be a grown up. Like you and Papa.

This observation came to light when Hubby dear insisted D wears a jacket when he goes cycling (despite his reluctance to wear one) while his father steps out with him wearing none.

No comments: