Friday, January 29, 2010

Little Known Facts

I was at a leadership meeting a few days ago where we (the meeting members)had to introduce ourselves with a 'little known fact'. I thought up of an inane one for that exercise but it got me thinking - hmmm, what else? So, here are a few more.

1. I cannot stand body hair, particularly facial hair. I used to use hair removing cream on my face until one day I kept it on longer than I should have and ended up almost burning my face. So, bye-bye to cream, hello to bleach. Yes, it doesn’t remove the hair but makes it less visible and I am OK with it.
2.One of my favorite pastimes besides listening to music, watching movies and reading, is talking to myself. Especially when I am sitting on the pot. Oh, and I talk in my sleep too.
3.I have to have something sweet after my meals-be it a dessert, piece of candy, gum or meetha supaari.
4.I ate my own poop when I was 2 years old.
5.I was caught forging my dad’s signature in class 6. I failed a test and didn’t have the balls to get my father to sign my report card. So I signed it myself.
6.Once, I smoked beedi on the roadside with a local while camping in Saat Taal in the Kumaon Hills.
7.I still think I chose the wrong profession. I should have been an actor.
8.I was a professional Manipuri dancer for 5 years and performed at several local functions and contests. My teacher was schizophrenic.
9.I have physically assaulted people. In school, I slapped a boy in my class. On another occasion, my friend and I bashed up a guy in Defence Colony, New Delhi for pinching my boob and public masturbation.
10.I used to travel a lot on trains. On one such trip, my friend and I spent the entire journey in the toilet. We travelled for 7 hours and our other travel companions in that filthy, stinky restroom were a farmer and his three goats.

1 comment:

Priyanka Rajkhowa said...

Hmmm...interesting...number 2 sounds scary though :-)) 'D' has this habit of talking in his sleep as well and he's perenially scared of letting out secrets, he says, I am better off not knowing :-))