Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Celebrating ME

How old will you be, mama?

Thirty seven.

Oooo, that’s OLD!!!!! (thanks for rubbing it in, son.)

No mama, you are not thirty-seven, you are twenty-six. (now, I will take that any day!)

Twenty six seems like a lifetime ago. But 37 or 26, I am happy to be a year older. I feel good. I feel blessed. I feel sexy. OK, maybe not sexy. I feel lucky with what I have in life. What I have achieved so far.

And on this special day, I know there is more out there for me to explore, experience, enjoy, love, accomplish and fulfill.

Here's to all that and more....happy birthday to me!

8 comments:

Anju said...

Happy Birthday!!

My almost 4yr old boy asks me this question many times :)

Got here via MM!

noon said...

Happy birthday!!
It's nice that you actually feel happy about yourself on your birthday! Not many people are happy you know...but they just go through the motions of the birthday celebrations!
Wishing many many more such happy birthdays for you!

Itchingtowrite said...

we share birthdays!! happy birthday!!

Suku said...

Noon: thank you for visitng my blog and for your wishes!

Itchingtowrite: *high five* my fellow leo! hope you had a fun day!

Thinking Cramps said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry, I just got to your blog and realised it hd been your birthday. Anyway, wishing you many happy returns :)

Inexplicably said...

Belated Happy birthday !

Suku said...

Thinking Cramps: hey pl dont apologize...thanks for your wishes.

inexplicably: thanks!!!

the mad momma said...

oh :( too late. belated birthday wishes Suku - you are definitely twenty six!