Monday, April 7, 2008

A

A, bee, shee, deeee

Yes, A just started saying the first four alphabets. She most definitely learned it from her brother who often breaks into the ABCD song. She sounds adorable and sometimes she will even try to dance as she is singing them. Of course, she goes over them so quickly that she has a hard time keeping herself in step. Speaking of dancing, my 17 month old has helped me develop a renewed appreciation for some of the tribal dances I remember watching while growing up.

She lifts her leg, squats, lifts her other leg and squats again. And she shakes her head sideways and goes around in circles while doing so. I tell ya, I wish we could set up a bonfire, have someone beat on a drum, dress her up with a mask and headgear, and make her carry a totem pole, all in ritualistic spirit....

We love you....Miss Little -Tribal- Belle

No comments: