Monday, April 14, 2008

As expected….

A is a pouter, just like her mama. She has a strong sense of what she likes and dislikes, unlike me (I can be flaky at times) but she and I share the same streak of stubbornness.

She is indeed my little girl.

I dread to think of her as a trouble-maker. I must admit, I do that at times. But ironically, I can’t wait for her grow up! She will undoubtedly keep us busy and will be a challenge- emotionally! But that is the beauty of raising girls, I suppose. Complex, sensitive, passionate and difficult!

The difference in personalities in both D and A is already quite evident. D is quiet, laid back, easy going, sensitive, somewhat like his father while A is talkative, always ‘on the go’, loud and a ‘drama queen’, just like me. She makes a ‘fuss’ about almost everything which drives us mad occasionally but at the end of the day, we can’t imagine NOT having her in our life. She is a delight and a treat, someone who makes us proud!

No comments: