Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Toddler 'Gyaan'

Mama, drinking milk is healthy for your body

Eating food is healthy for your body

Too much sugar is not healthy for your body, you will need shots just like D aita

Eating gummies is healthy for your body

Too much TV will upset my brain!I can only watch this much and then I will turn it off.

******

Hubby dear and I had a disagreement yesterday. Not necessarily major but quite dramatic. At least I was and said some things I didn't mean to. Of course, ended up apologizing to him profusely later on.

This happened in front of D. Something we try to particularly avoid.

He senses the discussion is heating up, so to calm things down, he says, ‘hey guys, listen to this, I learned a new song today’ and starts singing….

There was a turtle whose name was Tiny Tim
He loved to take a bath…..

We tone down and of course just like always, Hubby dear quietly retreats out of the room.

D comes over to me, looks at me and says:

Mama, when is Halloween?
Why?
Papa cannot dress up as Batman. I won’t let him. (quite sternly, as if reprimanding his father for disagreeing with me.)
But you can…OK?

Thank you, sweetie for taking my side. Although this time I think, papa makes a valid point!

No comments: