Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dreamy, McDreamy!

Only if we could become interpreters of dreams! Last night I dreamt that I was having an affair with Patrick Dempsey (yes - Dr. McDreamy of Grey’s Anatomy!!!) It was unusually vivid and I must admit that I was thoroughly and unabashedly enjoying my dream and was quite disappointed when A woke me up with her crying. Deng! Why do you have to do that A? Let me continue reveling in this wonderful dream. After all, who wouldn’t want to be wooed by handsome Dempsey, ha?

I can write a book on my dreams. My dreams are weird, funny, sexy, moronic, dark, tragic, intense….they come in all flavors! And are often quite clear and sharp. Like last night, it was so graphic that after waking up, I had to pinch myself to confirm I was dreaming (sigh!) and took me more than a few minutes to get back to reality (oh, well!).

People say that you dream of stuff that you consciously or subconsciously think about. I don’t recall thinking about Patrick Dempsey at all, consciously at least. But hey, I am not complaining. No, nada. In fact, I am thrilled that I got to spend time exclusively with a sexy hunk of a man, albeit in my dream.

Unfortunately Hubby dear is out of town and he missed his wake up call of hearing about his beautiful wife having a scene with a handsome dude. His response, as always,

You are crazy!

A crazy woman with crazy dreams……indeed, that's who I am!

1 comment:

Thinking Cramps said...

hahaha...that sounds like a fun dream. this is what i call nightlife!!!